Thursday, March 13, 2014

Itsy Bitsy....

Yes I went missing again. Taylor was still sick yesterday so it was my turn to stay home with him. The good news is he stopped running a fever yesterday afternoon and although he still has a constant cough and is so sore from all of the coughing, we went ahead and sent him to school today. So far, no calls from the nurse so yay. I hope he makes it through the day.

Yesterday evening he started acting more like himself. I walked by his rooom and he was up in bed, sitting on his knees, playing the Playstation 3 which is how I normally see him. Just a few minutes later he runs into the living room and tells me while playing, a spider came down right by his head from a web. He said it scared him so he slapped and it and then ran.

I asked him if he killed it and he said he didn't know but he didn't want to go back in his room. I said "Taylor, you hunt for Gods sake! You kill deer, hogs, turkeys and crap but you are scared of a spider?" His response was that it wasn't the same Mom. I went in there to see if I could see the web but I didn't see anything. I did spy the spider on the wall, the thing was the size of a dime. I grabbed it with some tissue and flushed it down the toilet. Taylor was very grateful and returned to his bedroom.

Mom to the rescue!!!!!

No comments: