Friday, August 8, 2014

Ho Hum

I haven't felt like writing lately, as I am sure you can tell with the minimal amount of posts I have put out.  It seems like ever since I got back from FL, I haven't really wanted to.  Before, I would sit down to write and the words would just flow.  Now, it seems more like a chore.  This week has been the worst with Aunt Flo in town causing my mood to fluctuate from happiness to depressed in an hour.  Plus the cramps were terrible yesterday, feeling them even in the small of my back.  Today I am feeling much better and back to my happy self.  Yesterday, I just felt so old.

Things that have been going on with me?  I went to the Beyonce concert with Claire like I had mentioned.  It was loud.  She put on a great show and Claire loved it but I guess I am just too old for concerts now.

Claire is turning 14 on the 14th.  I can't believe it.  She wants colored contacts as well as money to buy a new Playstation since hers broke.  We have been seeing her a lot more since she isn't in her room glued to it.  She asked to have her ends dyed by her friend Lady with Kool-aid.  Sounded scary to me so I directed her to her Dad who told her no since school is starting in a few weeks.

Taylor has actually started gettting blemishes on his nose.  Being a boy, it didn't seem to bother him but as his Mother, I am teaching him how to properly maintain his face cause ew.  Taylor's PlayStation still works so we see less of him, more so since buying him headphones with mic for it that he had been asking for.

Bryan leaves for Atlanta on Sunday.  He will be gone a whole week.  It has been awhile since we have been apart like that.  I am excited and sad at the same time.

I haven't been experimenting much in the kitchen these days.  I haven't wanted to and think maybe it has something to do with my mood.  I did make Hamburger Helper and tacos but that isn't anything new.  Maybe with Bryan gone all next week and all of the cooking up to me, I might want to whip something new up.

Laters Gators.

No comments: