As you guys know, Claire is pregnant and lives in Kansas. I like to say currently because I hope and pray daily, she returns back home. She has been approved for KanCare or something like that. For me, it is equivalent to WIC, Medicaid, etc. They told her she needed to get her social security card updated because it still has the last name Fige instead of Moore. Feel free to dig into older posts for that "Jerry Springer" story. She had the paperwork with her as well from Bryan's dad who was a lawyer that drew up the documents to have her last name legally changed to Moore. She called us afterwards and said, "That lady was so rude!" Bryan and I both told her unfortunately many of those people do not enjoy their jobs. I had one a few weeks ago that made me so angry, I almost cried. But as we know, Claire is a red-head and tends to have way much more firecracker than her Momma. Below is her conversation with the rep in person.
Lady: Why wasn't this taken care of when the paperwork was done?
Claire: I don't know, I was 4.
Lady: Well, why didn't your parents get it taken care of?
Claire: Again, I don't know, I was 4.
All I can say is watch out for pregnant red heads y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment