Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Never A Dull Moment

 As I have mentioned, Taylor is a very picky eater.  As an adult, he will eat whatever we put in front of him begrudgingly, but if it was his choice he would live off of cereal, ramen, chicken tenders or nuggets, fries, you get the picture.

Yesterday I offered him soup and salad or soup and sandwich.  Soup to Taylor is chicken noodle soup poured out of the can.  He requested sandwich (grilled cheese) and soup.  I got the can of soup out like normal, but before I opened it, he came back and said he would like tomato soup.  Bryan and I both looked at each other because this kid has never even had tomato soup before.  I knew right then and there he went back to his room and googled best soups to eat with a grilled cheese.  So, I warmed it up for him, Bryan added some croutons per Taylor's request, and he proceeded to dup his grilled cheese and then eat the soup.  But if you could have seen his face!  LMAO You could tell he was not impressed.  A little while ago, I get a text from him from his room.  It said, I didn't really enjoy the tomato soup just to let you know.  I love that guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, our TNR'd babies/colony I have told you guys about?  Some of them we allow to come inside to cool off, etc. - one of those is Cleopatra.  Bryan gets up way earlier than I do and takes care of the morning feedings and such.  This morning he told me Cleopatra is a vampire.  I said why?  He said that she is so polite.  She waits for me to invite her in, like a vampire!!  😂 



No comments: