Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Come Play With Me....



  • Zombie Apocalypse: How long would I survive a zombie apocalypse?  I am thinking a day, maybe more if Bryan is with me.
  • First Concert: Who was the first musical artist I ever saw live?  New Kids on the Block!!!
  • Time Travel: Would I rather visit the distant past or the far future?  Distant Past - we have lost so many family members too soon.
  • Emoji Usage: What is my most frequently used emoji?  😂 
  • Coffee or Tea: What is my ultimate caffeine fix of choice?   Dunkin's iced coffee with 2 shots of expresso.
  • Dream Job: What did I want to be when I was growing up?  A vet!  As you can tell I am a huge animal lover but two incidents left me a changed young lady.  Plus, I suck at math & science.
  • Rainy Day: Do I love a good thunderstorm or hate rainy weather?  A great thunderstorm as long as I am at home or work!
  • Board Games: Am I competitive or relaxed when playing games?  Competitive AF!
  • Reality TV: Would I ever agree to go on a reality show?  Yes, but it would depend on the theme.
  • Pet Type: Am I strictly a dog person, a cat person, or both?  Allllll animals except for snakes & spiders.
  • Your Turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • No comments: