Monday, August 31, 2026

Salvatore Edward Anthony Vulcano

 Have you ever seen or heard of Impracticable Jokers?

My husband is a huge fan and turned me onto them.  We have been watching them since Claire was probably in high school.  I am not usually into those kinds of shows, but they crack me up!  Now occasionally they get to be a little too "boyish" but for the most part, I love it.

Sal is one of the guys on there.  If you haven't seen it or heard of it, it is a group of friends from high school, maybe even before and they "prank" each other.  Like I said, we have been watching it for some time however the other evening I dreamed about Sal.  I have a lot of dreams, they're like movies due to my Zoloft but I hadn't ever dreamed out him before.

I was back at my aunt's house who raised me from 10 on, that's home.  Sal was there and we were flirting etc.  I offered to make him a soda, but then I saw we had beer too, but he said no, we don't need alcohol to have fun.  In real life, I don't think he drinks to be honest.  But I offered him a Bud light, my fave of course and then said there is also Coors Light and some others.  So, I opened a can of soda, poured it into a glass over ice and since we were ya know, sweet on each other, I took some sips.  He looked at me like I was insane.  And then I remembered he is a germophobic.  I apologized and made him a fresh glass.

I came around the bar, he was facing towards it, and I snuggled and hugged his back, like I do Bryan's.  I call that flirting but with contact!  LOL Any who, then he kissed me.  Now I am not a facial hair person but wasn't bothered with that.  Then he puts his tongue in my mouth, it was like a bad handshake.  It just lay there like a dead slug.  I told Bryan about it the next morning, he thought it was hilarious and now when they come on, he is like there's your boy!!    I had to tell him though, it is more of a crush - I tried ya know, the other night - and he wasn't doing it.  Maybe if I ever meet him in person, I dunno, but goals!!!



Ok, after posting this photo - I have second thoughts lolol!  RRaaaooorrr!!!!

PS.  I may or may not have emailed for a signed picture autograph.  😉 


No comments: