Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Boys & Girls

 Ok, like I was saying.  If you used to read my old posts and maybe you are just reading now....  I was very lady-like, I never ever "tooted" around men.  Ever!!!  And for the longest time, when I lived with some boyfriends, we never used the restroom for # 2 when one of us was home!!!   Ever.  My first boyfriend/fiancé, I lived with him and his family for at least a year or more.  I surely didn't hold it in that long - but I don't remember ever pooping when he was home.  

One of my boyfriends and I moved in together later on in life.  I would literally go to the grocery store by our house if he was home and I had to poop.  But that I blame on a previous boyfriend.  I told him I was going to take a shower, which I was but I locked the door because I also had to poop.  I had just gotten into the shower when I hear him say "Don't ever tell me you shit don't stink" and died laughing.  I was mortified.  He had picked the lock and was very proud of himself.

Bryan never farted around me, and when he did, I got mad.  Why?  Because girls don't fart!  LOL That's what I like to say.  We have settled into an old married couple now.  I still do not want to talk about your bowel movements, nasty.  But, usually when he does fart he will let me know prior.  And you would be proud of me.  I also do it around him when I can't hold it, and I will say I have to toot.  He says toot away!  And if it is loud, he will say that isn't a toot, that's a fart.  Men!!!!





No comments: