As the world turns........
I'm just kidding but it sounded funny. I started this blog in 2007 - Claire and Taylor are now 26 and 24. Claire lives in Kansas much to my dismay with her finance Kevin. She is currently pregnant with our first Grandbaby!!!! And it is a BOY!!! We are super excited, wish she lived here, but I will be driving there in December when the baby is due. I am excited and terrified all at the same time. I will be driving on my own, in December to Kansas City KS! Why you ask?
Well, Taylor developed mental health issues in his later teen years. He will live with us for the rest of his life. We can get into that another time. Bryan of course will have to stay home with him which is fine. I just have to remember that I am one bad-ass bitch and used to drive to Houston to ATL or the other way around all the time. Also, College Station to San Antonio and Galveston. Yes, I was a lot younger then, but I refuse to fly. For one, I suffer from BAD anxiety and haven't been on a plane since 2018 and that was only by "force" lol!!!! I also take Zoloft and the idea of not being able to "get off the plane" terrifies me so - CAR it is!! It says 11 hours and, in my mind, that doesn't sound bad at all. Now, don't go sounding like the hubby Bryan - No! Are you crazy? Etc?? Also, have you guys seen the prices for flights?? And she is due in December!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that will do it for today! I know I have readers out there so don't be shy! Say hello! Ask me questions. I'm an "open book" as they say. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment