Oh, my goodness, I almost forgot to tell you guys. Remember when I posted the other day about the kitties being disgruntled, I thought with their rude customer service "post"?
So, Bryan makes sure there is always food and water in the front and back. Don't think he started doing this. I did! LOL And he complained and complained and now look at him. We have a routine, and as it starts to get dark, he calls our cat inside (Lucille) if she happens to be out there. She is one we got TNR'd and never left. Currently we have Billy Jean who I feel won't be far along because he adores ME!!! All the cats, we call Bryan the cat whisperer, gravitate to him. But Billy Jean, he loves ME!! lol
Bryan goes outside, calls Lucille if she is out, then hollers last call y'all, like at a bar!!!!!!!!!!!! And they all come running to eat knowing he is about to put it up for the night. Not the water obs. Otherwise, them possums make themselves quite at a home. That's a face there that only a mother can love.
🙀 🙀 🙀 ~ Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment