Sunday, August 30, 2026

Claire's New Baby Blanket - Coming Soon!

 Do you blog?  Or maybe you journal?  Either way, do you ever have those days where you have sooo much to say, and then others you are just not "feeling it"?  That is totally me.  Today I feel like I have a lot to chat about.  Sorry, not sorry?  LOL.


Claire's Baby Blanket ~  For baby Grayson, I am having a special blanket made for him & Momma.  I asked her if she wanted me to bring her "B" to her, which is her baby blanket she said no which made me sad.  She said - you can keep it.  But then I had a great idea!  Take her blanket, Bryan's, and this blanket I have with Disney characters on it and have a good friend of mine merge them somehow.  I have not told Claire the plan, other than I have Ms. Cindy (Claire knows her too) making Grayson a special blanket.  It took me a few days to work up the courage to ask Bryan because it is HIS baby blanket (it's more like a sheet to be honest) but I get it.  I no longer have mine due to my ex-husband.

Funny thing is Claire mentions to me how she asked Kevin about his baby blanket; it is a Spiderman one, and if he was going to give to Grayson.  She said he looked at he like she was insane and then said, he is gonna have to earn that!!  You bet your bottom dollar I made sure to tell Bryan that to "buffer" the situation.  He was down for it though.  I can't wait to show you guys!!!!!

No comments: