****Originally started in July 2024****
I had won these on the radio. If you see some of my older post, I rocked at it because I got to work so early, no one else was there, and not too many calling the "hot line" either, so I was a "regular!". Lol
Actually, one time I won, the first time actually, when I was working and I was so nervous 104KRBE got mad at me because I kept messing up the "line". The disappointment was deep in that lady's voice for sure. Lol But coming in super early gave me the ability to walk around, if need be, I am a pacer and be myself. So many times, they would say you have a great voice for the phone/radio, but homegirl never heard any job opportunities.
I won what I thought was Beyonce tickets, but Claire was tickled pink Jay Z was going to be there as well. You must know at suck at directions and struggle with getting out of my 5-mile radius. Going downtown is one of my biggest fears. My dad used to tell me when I first started driving if you sat too long at a redlight, you would be "up on blocks". At that time, I had no clue what a homeless person, beggar, etc. was. He also knew I sucked at directions. I easily got confused and tended to get lost and then cry. I once ended up I think it was Beaumont before I pulled over and used a PAY-PHONE to call my dad. He lived in La Porte y'all. Wait till I tell you about the time I took Claire to see the play Wicked, Lady GAGA in concert, I am sure some other trips will come to memory as well. Those kinds of tips always turned into some sort of experience for sure! 😂
We make it down there. If you are from Houston, I treated us to The Original Ninfa's, and we lucked out because since we ate there, they let us park there for free and walk over to the concert. This first thing we noticed was how small, quaint, etc. it was because I had done my research about it from other blogs then. The next thing we noticed, no prices on the menu. -wah-wah-wah-wahhh- I think we all know what that means. Now, the food and experience, amazing but that was the most expensive 2 tamales I think we ever ordered!!!! And that was just Claire's lol. Then it is time to walk over to the venue for Beyoncé......
Part two tomorrow - In the meantime, any questions? Anyone new to blog and want to say Hola! I am here!!
XOXO ~ Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment