Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Loving The "Dark" Side

 I keep forgetting to post this!!


Ok, if you do not already know from most of my pins etc. where I advertise my blog, I am all into Horoscopes, Crystals, Sage, Tarot Cars (learning how to do that soon!!!!), Wicca, and so on.  Yes, I believe In God, but I also believe - If you truly believe in something unless you're trying to go all Manson or 50 child brides on me, there is nothing wrong with it.

I posted a long time ago how Bryan and I met.  How he was my waiter, yes, and he did go with me and the bestie to the hot tub that night.  And then we started dating but I never saw that man at night because he was into drinking, drugs, his friends and was used to being Single as a Pringle.  

During our courtship, my BFF and I happened upon a Wiccan store.  You bet your bottom dollar I bought me a book.   And yes, Bryan knows all about it.  My BFF and I happened across a "spell" to set an extra plate at the table that evening when we went to eat at the restaurant Bryan worked at.  Had to put food and everything on it.  We looked nuts I am sure, but I still love the fact that her and I both believe it worked.  We may have ended up splitting up for quite some time, but he has told me he never dated or had sex with anyone else.  He loves me!!!  He is one of those kinds of guys that didn't sleep around, just had real relationships which I think is SOOO damn cute.



No comments: