Friday, August 28, 2026

Witch, Witch, You're a Witch....

 Today I had a friend reach back out to me after asking if she would promote my blog on her YouTube Channel.  She loved the blog but decided that my business card was against her religion.  And that is fine, to each their own however I believe in God, but I also believe in tarot cards, crystals, Ouija boards, and making wishes @ 11:11.  That is just who I am.

It's funny because my Mother is the one who originally turned me onto the tarot cards.  I remember one night that she went into the closet and brought out this pretty velvety bag.  It had these cards in them that were very interesting to me.  I couldn't have been older than 9 maybe 10.  I do not remember anything about the actual reading, but I did feel bonded with my Mom which was hard then.  If you didn't have a penis and $$, she didn't seem to have the time.  Everything else just fell into place over the years as far as Ouija, etc.

I am super excited to learn myself how to read tarot cards.  I have a teacher, but we will just keep her in my back pocket.  And if you have read my blog, hell no is it my Mother.  But all of that will come in time.
PS.  Please tell me you know what movie this title came from.

PSS.  Currently watching Weapons!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On behalf of dearly departed Dolly, Bryan made her "Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa" Cake - famously known from Steel Magnolias.  I tried to post the link, but I am still electronically challenged it seems.  Not that I thought I wasn't.  LOL.

Bryan's Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa Cake:



XOXO ~ Nicole








No comments: