Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Not Thriving, Not Dying......Just Vibing

I hope everyone is having a "Tubular" Tuesday!!  If you do not know that term, you're not old enough.  LOL.

I know I owe you guys some part two posts, and I will get there.  Just been a bit frazzled.  I am not sure that is quite the word I am looking for, but after everything with my sister's phone call, I just cried.  A BIG ass crying baby!!!  I went to visit a friend last night and it looked like I was exhausted and beat up from all the puffiness.  And I felt worse because as soon as I walked in her front door, I word vomited all over her.  But sometimes, that is what you need.  Especially because Bryan gets upset when I cry.  He means well, but I can't help but cry sometimes when I get overwhelmed, sick, or my heart has been broken somehow.  That bitch got a LOT of duct tape on it.  After speaking with my aunt and then my dad, I feel much better about it.  My sister is too much like my mom.  And words hurt.  Also, I think her heart be like the Grinch at times.  But like I mentioned prior, we were all raised differently.  I wear my heart on my sleeve unfortunately.

And I am still currently "unemployed".  As I mentioned selling life insurance is hard work.  So, family members have been helping us with money for bills, we go to the food pantry, my dad is going to restock our deer meat when he comes on the 4th, and my old boss takes us once a month to Costco.  It is funny, as a kid I hated meat and would rather die, even in my 30's before I would eat deer.  Look at me now!! lol Honestly, I love using it instead of ground beef, less fattening.  I guess what I am trying to say is we are definitely having a hard time right now.  But we have a roof over our head, utilities, my car is now paid off!!!!, and we have each other.  Until next time.....

XOXO ~ Nicole

 

No comments: