Monday, December 7, 2009

Success!

So I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything and for that I am sorry, it seems I go through stages where I want to post every day and then there are times when it seems like a chore. Anyway, just so everyone knows, my surgery was a huge success. They were able to repair both tubes, I healed quickly and am back at work, now we wait for 3 months before we can start trying so that me ending up with a tubal pregnancy is minimal. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!

Christmas is just around the corner, my how time sure does fly. I ordered personalized Santa letters for the kids because luckily at 7 and 9, they both still believe. Of course there have been questions but so far so good.

Hope everyone else out there in blogging land is ready for a wonderful Christmas!

PS. Houston, we had snow!! ;)

No comments: