Thursday, September 17, 2009

143

I think about the first time I saw you, the first thing I noticed with my blue eyes was your smile but the second was your ass as you walked away after taking our order. I knew I wanted you then.

Our first date was at "The Falls" and you made me feel like the prettiest girl in the whole wide world. You had no problem with taking the little mermaid test. I knew I wanted you then.

You were the first boy that made love to me and I made love to you back. I knwe I waanted you then.

You sang the cute song as you looked me in the eyes on your bed. You laid with me and we looked together into the prism. I knew wanted you then.

You let me wear your cap, THE Abercrombie & Fitch hat that you adored, sat upon my head, and hung on my bedpost. I knew I wanted you then.

You spent your hard earned money on things I wanted at the mall and frappachinos at Starbucks. You sat there at the coffee shop and talked to me. I knew I wantd you then.

My own mother said some things about me that would scare anyone away. But not you. I knew I wanted you then.

We hung out with some of your friends and I didn't really fit in, but you tried to make me fit. I knew I wanted you then.

I went through some tough times with family and you were there for me. I knew I wanted you then.

We played house at your new apartment, you took me grocery shopping and gave me a safe, warm bed to come home to. I knew I wanted you then.

You accepted my friends, no matter what yours said. I knew I wanted you then.

You gave me a beautiful daughter, you sang Bryan Adam's "Everything I do, I do for you". I knew I wanted you then.

You are the daddy to my son that he never had. I knew I wanted you then.

You asked me to marry you. I knew I wanted you then.

Love

Nicole

1 comment:

Hol said...

Congrats again on your wedding today! Have a great time on your Honeymoon!