Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Claire's Joke

Normally when the kids tell us they have a joke for us it is usually something like Knock, Knock and then maybe something about a banana. I was shocked when Claire told us this joke and I grinned from ear to ear, pleased with how big she is getting.

Claire: Hey, I have a joke for you guys.

Me: Oh yeah? Well lets hear it.

Claire: There was a baker, a maid, a lawyer, and a doctor in a round house. Someone killed the doctor and they were trying to figure out who killed him. The baker said I was busy baking things so I didn't do it and the lawyer said I was busy reading books so I didn't do it and then the maid said I was busy cleaning the corners so I didn't do it so do you know who did it?

Bryan and I just looked at each other and told her no.

Claire: *Giggling* It is the maid sillies because the house is round, there are no corners!!

No comments: