Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oliver the Terror

We adopted a baby boy kitten a few weeks ago, his name is Oliver and he has gotten bigger and braver since the day I brought him home. His favorite place to wreak havoc? Claire's room. This was the conversation I heard last night coming from her room, I thought of Turner & Hootch the whole time. :)

Claire: Oliver, what are you doing> Why are you tearing up my things? What do you think this is, your playroom or something? Well it isn't, this is my room and it upsets me very much that you chew and scratch up my stuff. If you don't stop, I'm going to have to put a diaper on you.

Now why the diaper you may ask? She recently found out she could buy real baby diapers from the store with her own money and slap them on every doll and bear she can find. I think she actually tried to put one on Oliver before but came back missing a finger.

No comments: