Thursday, December 13, 2007

Can't *sob* Stop *sob* Crying

It seems my computer is sick again, at first it would not even come on, Bryan fiddled with it a bit and got it to come on safe mode finally. He called me at work to tell me that he had good news and bad news, I always cringe when people say this. The good news is he got the computer to work again, the bad was everything is gone. E V E R Y T H I N G All of my favorites are gone, all of our pictures, gone. The computer demons are laughing at me right now, I just know it.

UPDATE: Please if you happen to stop by will you leave your link so I may save you to my new blog roll I am creating. Thanks!

8 comments:

Hol&J said...

I'm sorry. Hopefully thing will get fixed and back to normal soon.

Mommy Needs a Martini said...

Oh god. I would just die. This makes me realize I need to go home and save all the pics to CD. UGH! Hang in there...

Coffee Slut said...

Holy crap! I'm so sorry!

Lotta said...

My computer is on it's way too. And of course I would hang with you if I'm ever in Houston. Any woman I want to be friends always ends up being from Canada or the south. What's up with that?

Phoenix said...

Me me. Hey I even updated. Well sorta. Sorry about your puter.

Wendy said...

I will say a little prayer for all that you have lost. Here is my link. Keep it safe.

Ann(ie) said...

Oh sweetie....that just suuuucks! =( I am not of fan of the good news/bad news statement either. I always cringe!!

Laura said...

Im so sorry!

We are just recovering too! So I know how you feel!

http://www.princessandtramp.com/trampslikeus