Friday, February 28, 2014

Last night after Taylor brushed his teeth and was climbing into bed, his filling fell out into his mouth. Husband starts to get all freaked out and I told him there was nothing to worry about. That had happened to me once as a kid too and we would simply take him to the dentist tomorrow.

Bryan is the one who actually ended up taking him because he didnt have to be at work until 1 and I work 8-5. He called me shortly after the dentist saw Taylor and said the tooth with the filling was actually a baby tooth and adult tooth was trying to come through which resulted in popping the filling out. The problem was the baby tooth was still firmly rooted so they were going to have to cut it out.

A little nitrous oxide and Taylor was finished. Bryan said he seemed a little loopy when they brought him out to the waiting room and while he paid, Taylor was holding on to the desk all wobbily like.
He helped him into the truck and once they got on the road, Taylor started saying how he was in a space ship and putting his hands in the air like he was on a roller coaster and laughing uncontrollably. It was drizzling so Bryan turned on the wipers only to have Taylor start making noises at them every time they would swish by. When he turned on the radio, Taylor kept asking who that was that was talking. At one point he told Bryan the truck door told him that his Dad was mean.

I couldnt help but laugh and wish I was there to record him. When Claire got 4 teeth pulled, I had my phone out and ready to go but all she did was cry. Figures Bryan would get the good one. ;)

He is home and resting and seems to be getting back to his normal self. Man I wish Bryan had been able to record it.

No comments: