Monday, September 29, 2014

Another Day.....

So how was your weekend?  I am finally getting over that nasty virus.  I was able to go to sleep last night with no humidifier, nose spray, or Vics.  I did not sleep through the night because I played the nose game.  You know, lay on this side - wake up - roll over to other side while the snot runs from side to side.  Fun.  But, one of the hardest things for me to break is that damn nose spray. It's like crack for me so seeing how I only used it for a week really makes me happy.

Both of the kids are over the virus as well so hallelujah for that.  Suprisingly, Bryan was able to dogde the bullet.  This time.  Bwahahahah.  ;)

Yesterday did worry me though because Claire keeps complaining it hurts in her chest (she puts her little hand right between her breasts) when she breathes and swallows.  Bryan thinks she might have pulled something when she went skating all day and night with friends on Saturday.  I sure hope that is it.  A part of me wanted to take her to the ER because I am always worried we are going to shrug something off and it turn out to be something terrible.  She didn't complain about it this morning so hopefully Bryan was right.

So nothing too exciting here.  How about your world?

No comments: