Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Too Good Not To Share In My Opinion

A United States Marine was attending some college courses between
assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan .

One of the courses had a professor who was a vowed atheist and a
member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked
to the ceiling and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you
to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes." The
lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and
the professor proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting." It got down
to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his Chair, went
up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The
professor was out cold.The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The
other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.
The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine
and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Marine calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting
America soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid shit and act
like an asshole. So, He sent me."

No comments: