Friday, January 11, 2008

What A Night!

Last night was my BFF's daughter's birthday party, and the kids were just thrilled at the idea of going to Chuck E Cheese's on a school night! Pizza, cake, candy, crap, Oh My!! But I have to be honest, I think I was more excited then they were because, *holding my breath*, I got to drop them OFF and and spend 2 HOURS COMPLETELY ALONE!!

Bryan called me and asked what I would be doing with my hours off and I exclaimed, "I'm gonna vacuum butt ass naked!" I was obviously kidding but what I ended up doing was pretty much just as wacky. I had me a few Bud Lights and jammed out to George Michael!! Eat your heart out! ;)

7 comments:

Hol said...

Wheeee! Glad you got a break and were able to have your own little party.

Anonymous said...

YAY for Bud Light!...


.... George Michael huh?

Coffee Slut said...

Glad you had some time to yourself! George Michael rocks!

Ann(ie) said...

That is not wacky. That is my idea of a perfect evening. I heart George Michael.

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Vacuuming naked is a nice change of pace. I also recommend dusting topless.

It was so great to FINALLY meet you in person!

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

It was great meeting ya!!

Caroline said...

Ya, I would have opted for the Bud Lights too! You can vacuum butt ass naked anytime, but to just chill out and drink beer - ALONE with George Michael! perfect.