Monday, January 5, 2015

Rylee Roo

Have I told you guys about my niece Rylee?  In my family I have been the only one to have had kids for some time now.  But that has changed since my brother had a baby.  She actually just turned 1 on New Years Eve!

Anyway, they came down right before Christmas and I was just getting over the flu.  First time I have ever had it.  It. Was. Awful.  Anyway, because of my germie self, I didn't get to spend much time with them.  Towards the end of their stay we met them for dinner and gift exchange at Sakura.  Sakure is a yummy hibachi place where they cook in front of you.  My kids love going there and sadly Claire didn't get to go because she was complaining of symptoms that I had before getting diagnosed with the flu.  Luckily I started her on Tamiflu and she was fine within a few days.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a pic of Bryan and I with Baby Rylee.  She was SO cute!  And the best part was loving on her and playing with her but then giving her back to my brother when she got all cranky.  ;) 

No comments: