Monday, August 6, 2007

I Can Wipe My Own Ass!

If you don't know where the title of this blog came from, then you must see the movie "Big Daddy" with Adam Sandler.

The other night Taylor was calling my name from the bathroom. I went into see what he needed and the boy had done his business and needed me to wipe his butt.

Me: Taylor, you really need to learn how to wipe your own butt.

Taylor: I will Momma, when I get older.

Me: Sweetie, you're already 5.

Taylor: Momma, I will learn how to when I am older - like when I'm big and driving a car.

Alrighty then.

8 comments:

Phoenix said...

I hate to picture how lame he'll feel if he still needs you to wipe his butt in High School. Oh he'll be so popular. Kids are so dam funny.

Anonymous said...

Boy, will his first date be surprised!

Coffee Slut said...

It might save on your laundry ...most boys aren't as picky as girls about how clean they get. hahaha

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Ok...ummm...that is such a visual I could have done without. Especially since Mark is in the potty right now. Ugh.

Hol said...

"When I get older." That's cute. Not so much the wiping part though.

It's funny how kids' concept of time and age is so skewed. 18 to them is OLD, and 5 minutes seems like an eternity.

For the Love... said...

OMG Bwhaaahaaaaa

I agree with Coffee Slut-I used to call the pile of dirty clothes in my laundry room "Mt. St. MonkeyButt" Yack!

Did get a huge improvement with those wet wipe type toilet papers-just a thought.

Special K ~Toni said...

I did a post on this way back when- I was dancing around the house when I finally reached the point of the only butt I have to wipe is my own! What a special day- Hallmark really should have a card for this!

Anonymous said...

I've decided it's time for me to learn this too. Now is it front to back...or back to front?