Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Can I Get a Taco Too?

We put the boys in the backyard for their potty breaks and the girls in the front yard.  I keep an eye on them via front door and the window in the livingroom but sometimes I get side tracked and have to call them.  Loretta isn't that brave yet to wander off on her own but she has no problem following her Mama Paris.  Paris thinks she owns the street and will walk down the sidewalk or sit in the middle of the damn street.  Luckily we live on a cul-de-sac street but I know of at least two dogs that have been hit on our street.

Yesterday I peeked out the door and Loretta was on the porch wanting in but no Paris.  Sigh.  I stepped outside and called her and she runs from next door with a darn tamale wrapper hanging from her mouth.  I called Claire to come see and she told me that Paris was just sticking to her mexican roots and bringing home a tamale. 

No comments: