Monday, June 23, 2014

Like A Shark Tooth Necklace

I'm bbbaaacccckkkkkkkk!!!!

I was hoping to get some writing today in about my trip to Panama City Beach but it just hasn't worked out that way.

So, I will leave you with this until tomorrow.

Taylor lost one of his few baby teeth that he has left yesterday.  He gave it to Bryan and that was that since he no longer believes in the Tooth Fairy.  A little while later, I asked Bryan what he did with the tooth because Bryan is well known for putting shit in a safe spot and we never find the damn thing again.  *Cough* Gift Card, Check *Cough*

Bryan:  I put it in the container with all of his other baby teeth.

Me:  Ok good.  Just want to make sure that you are still saving them all because I plan on making them each their own necklace out of their teeth.

Bryan:  Blink.  Blink.  For real??

Me: Hahahaha!!  Nah, I'm just kidding.  You know my ass isn't all arts and crafty.

No comments: