I like to call myself a pro at stacking shit in the fridge. Actually, I consider it like Tetris although that game stresses me out but at least there is no timer for the refrigerator. Really though, Bryan can confirm and asks me to help the dishwasher and the fridge. He has gotten a lot, I mean TONS better about the dishwasher, but he still asks me for my SKILLZ for the fridge.
Then last night happened. We had a Loc-n-Lock (If you do not have these, you are missing out!) in the fridge with 1 onion cut in half, and then half a bell pepper. I reached in, grabbed something, and when I went to pull it out and turned my back to close the door, I must have clipped it.
It comes tumbling out, I try to catch it with my free hand, which is my left because I'm a righty. It hits in the fleshy area right below the thumb. Then bounces to my knee, I try to bounce it up like a damn soccer ball (I was bound and determined not to drop that bitch because then I would have to hear it from Bryan) and then drops on my baby pinkie toe! Knee picture below.
I told Bryan the next day, Nicole 0 - Onions - 1

No comments:
Post a Comment