This stomach virus I picked up from Bingo, it ain't playing. I started feeling better yesterday I thought but then woke up again in the middle of the night, super sweaty, and had diarrhea again. I didn't get out of bed until around 9:30. Ate some bland noodles, drank lots of water, laid back down. Woke up again with well, you know, drank more water and laid back down. It has been a day. But I was able to get some couponing done in between! I told Bryan, now this was over a few days, but when I told him he said, so you just woke up and made sure to check deals when you were sick??
No silly, I had some things I had to check on and while I did those, scanned a few deals and voila!! You're welcome.
That is 3 13.5 lbs. of cat food, 18 total. The smaller bags were an oopsie and paid sadly 18 for those but that was on me. Damn you sickness!!! And then that is 5 12 count toilet paper for..... 8 bucks!!!
XOXO ~ Nicole

No comments:
Post a Comment