Wednesday, September 30, 2026

RIP Princess Billy Jean Moore

 It is with a heavy heart that I have to say this. We lost Princess Billy Jean around 6 am this morning. She was the runt of the litter, and what a little fighter she has been since day one. Billy Jean, you have gained your little wings, and I know we have family members there in Heaven to give you lots of love, treats, and toys. We love you always!!!!

PS. Bryan woke me up at 6 am, still dark outside and in my room. The rest of the house was flooded with light. He heard a noise, he looked behind the couch, and there was Billy Jean passed away. I hate that he woke me up and showed me her like that. She could have been sleeping but I knew she wasn't. I also know Bryan was just as upset and needed my strength. And I was strong for as long as I could be. I miss you already so much Billy Jean. <3







No comments: