First, I wanted to start off apologizing for being kind of missing. Been having what I call sad days. Especially today. I have no idea why, it is our 17th wedding anniversary, and I was so excited yesterday only to feel like impending doom was on its way when I woke up. I know it has a lot to do with the fact that I still do not have a job, no income coming in but family and friends that help, Bryan has his social security, and we are still working hard on Taylor's. I knew Bryan wanted to go and eat, and don't get me wrong, I love to eat especially out to eat because it is something we do not get to do very often being broke jokes. But my stomach has still been a little cranky since I got so sick from Bingo. I went though, and yes, the food was delicious and who doesn't like people watching? We go to this buffet which I know sounds ridiculous for an anniversary lunch, but it is close to the house, and the variety and choices like sushi, veggies, honestly everything is so fresh and yum. Came home, feeling a little stuffed, I tried hard not to shovel food into my face because after my sickness, I lost weight! LOL. Imagine that! Got home and decided to take a nap. Yes, I know, awful for you but I hoped to "feel" better after mentally.
I didn't. Actually, I started feeling a bit anxious in between catnapping. Still not sure why. Luckily, I was able to book an appointment for my refills and chatted with my doctor about it. It was kind of ironic because she got up and closed the door and then talked to me about how she also was having a sad day. She said she was normally happy, bubbly, (like me), but at lunch she was sad. That made me cry again but smile as well. Then I found out from hu hubby's step brother-in-law that he was gifting us the X-Box giveaway that I missed out on!! Bryan and Taylor are going to be so excited! So, through all the tears and fake smiles, it has been a good day. Happy Anniversary Husband-Of Mine! Forever and Ever!!!!!!!
XOXO ~ Nicole

No comments:
Post a Comment