Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Now That's A Woman Who Knows What She Wants.

 I called our Insurance Agent lady because since my car is now paid off, I wanted to remove the full coverage to see if it would save us some money.  Boy, did it!!!  And I kept PIP, and whatever it is called for if an uninsured motorist hits me.  I barely drive these days so no need to spend money we do not have.  Of course, I had to call because Bryan was all I don't know and you handle that....  I am sure you get it.

Anyway, I am chatting with her, and we get to talking while she was looking into prices based on our policy.  Perimenopause & Menopause popped up.  I was telling her how I had the ceiling fan on, a box fan pointed at me, and a bladeless fan right next to my head on the bedside table.  She proceeded to tell me she has all of, kept the house AC on 67, AND had a window unit installed in their bedroom!!!!

She said anytime her husband gets up to change the house thermostat to even a degree higher, she wakes up and knows.  So, then she gets up and changes it back.  I thought this lady is awesome and her husband must get really frustrated with her.  But then she said that it is the only reason I work.  I pay for the electric bill, and I am paying on that unit window.  Well worth it.

I want to be like her when I grow up.

X0X0 ~ Nicole

No comments: