Monday, September 28, 2026

Tarot Cards 🎴

 What do you know about tarot cards?  I am not sure if I have posted about them yet, but funny enough. my Mother turned me onto them when I was 9 or 10.  Her bed was always super comfy, pretty, with tons of pillows.  It always smelled like her perfume in her room, and she normally burned candles every evening.  It was a dreamy experience, and my Mother was actually bringing me into something she cared about.  She was showing me attention as well!  At that time, I was only spending summers with her, so I did not have my own room.  I slept with her.  I had gotten swimmers ear and was miserable in the bed.  She was out.  She came home with a gentleman, and he scooped me up and deposited me on the couch so they could have sex.  I say all of that to try to emphasise how important this seemed to me.

She had me sit up there with her one the page and I remember her bringing out a small bag, and then cards.  I remember thinking how I had seen something like this is in horror movies, I have been watching those since as long as I can remember, but I wasn't scared.  I was excited.  I honestly do not remember anything else really about it.  But tarot cards have always been an interest to me.  Along with Ouija boards, the craft, crystals, etc.  I did post how I still feel like I got Bryan to have more interest in me by doing a spell from one of our books my BFF Vashti and I adored.  I just got my own cards.  It's a process.  You have to wait, look, search, until a deck speaks to you.  I didn't think I would ever find one, but I have.  I have given myself two readings and I can say the first one left me wanting to cry.  I had my music, fans, vanilla in the air, it was perfect.  What brought me almost to tears was how spot on it was.  How it made me feel!  I am going to give myself the third one today.  I have a whole ritual where I wash my hands, relax, and just get in tuned with my feelings, thoughts, and those cards.

I hope one day soon, I will be able to help others with it.  Bryan will be my first.  He has finally decided it will not steal his soul.

XOXO ~ Nicole


No comments: