Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Mom

That last post of course got me thinking about my past, one of the many reasons I decided to start blogging. Let's just say that I had a really fuc**ed up childhood. People that I have told some of it to are amazed that I managed to grow up somewhat normal. I just wanted to share something that my mom used to tell every guy that I ever dated when she was drunk, which was like always.

She used to say she was going to get a tattoo of Tweety Bird on the inside of her inner thigh (yes people you know where I am talking) and she would usually show them if drunk enough (with clothes on) and they say something to the likeness of " I tink I saw a putty tat, I did I did!" which c'mon people is funny but not so funny to a young girl watching her mother. Don't feel sorry for me people, the past has made me who I am today right? Right??

1 comment:

Kevin Charnas said...

Right...unfortunately and fortunately, it has...scars and all. But be proud of those scars, baby...you've earned them.