Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Today is the day!




Okay so I am not willing to join the lovely MILF group because well, I would feel totally depressed if I didnt stick with it and well I just dont want to. But, I spoke with my best friend Sheila and we have decided that as of today we're going on our own little "diet". Now you may be asking yourselves why now? Here is the reason why.





The picture on the left (please ignore the x boyfriend in it) was taken in 2004. Yes people that is me. The picture on the left was taken on New Years with hubby. Who the hell is that fat girl holding my man??? Oh wait, that's this fat girl. *sniff, sniff*




3 comments:

Girl con Queso said...

You go! You can so do it. I'm rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

But you're so beautiful! Please don't get all skinny and emaciated. If it makes you feel better, go for it, but you look lovely the way you are.

mommiebear2 said...

Min, have I told you that I love you lately??