Thursday, January 25, 2007

Periods

So we all know that periods suck right? But what about when youre put into the postion of wondering where it is? That's me right now -- where is it? That's right people, I am 6 days late. I am pretty regular for the most part so it is kinda odd that I havent started yet. I am trying not to get too invloved in it because as soon as I start thinking how exciting it would be, I know that will be the day I start. You see, I had my tubes tied 5 years ago in March. I know the statistics of getting pregnant after this is pretty slim, but there is still like .01 percent right? I have talked before about getting my tubes untied but after much research, we just dont have 6000.00 lying around. Or anywhere actually.

Hubby knows Aunt Flo hasnt visited yet and well his only response was it really just isnt a good time. And I know what he is talking about. He and I just took a huge step and bought a house. We move in next month and I am thrilled. I have never owned a home before. I feel all grownup. But if you want the honest truth, I would be really happy to have another baby. I was not "technically" ready for the first two and we've done fine. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'll keep you posted. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess this is one of those situations where either result would be good news. If you're not ready right now, I hope it doesn't happen...on the other hand...