Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A B C Meme

Yes, yes another meme - this one is for Toni over at http://guruofmyhome.blogspot.com/.

A - Attached or Single? Very happily attached actually - I could not ask for a better man then Bryan. Besides a hiring a maid, who else would clean, cook, do laundry, entertain the kids?

B - Best Friend? That would have to be Sheila at this point in my life. I am still "in touch" with childhood BFFs but with time everyone changes.

C - Cake or Pie? Neither, I do not like sweets - but offer me a pickle or some chips ... yum!

D - Drink of Choice? Alcoholic beverage would have to be Bud Lite but just like with dinner or something - Coke.

E - Essential Items? Cell phone

F - Favorite Color? Blue

G - Gummie Bears or Worms? If I have to choose one it would be the worms but the sour ones.

H - Hometown? Houston, TX

I - Indulgence? Bubble bath with a good book

J - January or February? February because I love Valentines Day - Yes I am one of those girls!

K - Kids? Two - Claire Britley (6) & Taylor Louis (5)

L - Life is incomplete without? My family and laughter

M - Marriage Date? Which one?

N - Number of Siblings? Two, and I am the oldest. My brother is next (Nick) and he lives in D.C. and my baby sister (Lyndsey) is in the military

O - Oranges or Apples? Apples (the green ones)

P - Phobias/Fears? I am scared to death of most bugs and of course something happening to my children

Q - Favorite Quote? Fool me once, shame on you - Fool me twice, shame on me.

R - Reason to smile? Every morning when I wake up....

S - Seasons? Fall is my all time fav!

T - Tags? http://yerdoingitwrong.blogspot.com/, http://davishousehold.blogspot.com/, and http://momish.squarespace.com/

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I eat my food one thing at a time, I turn my plate when I am ready to eat what is next, and nothing can touch.

V - Vegetarian or oppressor of animals? Both

W - Worst Habit? Hard to pick just one.... umm, biting my nails

X - X-rays or ultrasounds? I have only had one x-ray my entire life but quite a few ultrasounds

Y - Your favorite food? Mexican

Z - Zodiac? Scorpio

6 comments:

yerdoingitwrong said...

yay. Looks like fun. I'm gonna do it today.

xo,
fellow scorpio.

**no wonder I like you so much!**

Hol said...

We were camping *yea*, so I'll do it this week. :)

Special K ~Toni said...

You don't like sweets? Pickles? I don't think that's normal.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, I will get right on it! I can't believe you don't like sweets!! I wish that were the case with me! (I love chips too)

Jennifer said...

I, too, love sour gummy worms. Mmmmm.

And I don't really like sweets, either.

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Britley is a nice name. Like that.

Love me some Mexican, too!