Monday, May 14, 2007

Why Do You Blog?


Shauna over at http://passthechocolate.blogspot.com/ has tagged me for a meme and since I adore Shauna - of course I will do it. :)



The rules are simple, give five reasons why you love blogging (not hard at all) and tag five other bloggers. No tag backs either but be sure to let them know who tagged you.


5 REASONS WHY I BLOG:


1. I started reading blogs a few years ago. I started off with http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/ when I ran across it while nosin' around in the Houston Chronicle when I was bored at work one day. Then I started reading Issa's World, and I was hooked. It seemed like her blog was all I ever thought of and she was just so damn funny. When I found out that she was my age I was shocked - I decided right then that I wanted to be a part of this world too. She no longer blogs because her life got very busy, but I do remember how very proud I was to tell her that I had started to blog as well and I wanted to be just like her when I grew up.


2. I would like to say another reason would be to "vent" to the world but honestly, I don't really feel that way. There are too many people that read my blog that it could cause some ripples in my little pond - if you know what I mean. I like to talk and LOVE to make people laugh, and this is a great way to do so.


3. My life. My blog gives me the chance to share my past (good and bad) and hear opinions from way on the other side of the fence.


4. Meeting new friends. Although I can honestly say I have never actually "met" any of my blogging friends (cept for Holly) - it is nice to look at the comments and think oh how special I am they took the time to read my crap.


5. And last but not least, my kids. If I didn't have a blog - how ever would I share them and their quirky little ways to the world.



So now it is your turn.

7 comments:

Hol said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll try to post this tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

The blogging is so good for the venting.

Special K ~Toni said...

I love blogging! Not to long ago- I made fun of bloggers! We are such an awesome group of people, aren't we??

Girl con Queso said...

I love the blogging too.

Special K ~Toni said...

You were tagged on my blog.

Special K Family

Mom O Matic said...

Good one..I'll have to think about it!

Heather said...

Great reasons!

Thanks for the tag! It may be later in the week before I get to it...it's absolute crazy week for May Madness. Once I get thru this week, it's all down hill until the Heir is out too.