Thursday, May 31, 2007

Vacation

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be not around this weekend. I have taken the day off of work tomorrow and we will actually be going to San Antonio and will return Sunday. This weekend is my grandfather's annual birthday bash. We usually have around 50 people attend and although it is a lot of work, it is also a lot of fun. After I get off of work today I will be heading to Bush Airport to pick up my brother and his girlfriend who have flown in from D.C. The kids are going to be riding with my aunt because we are sorta out of room with 4 people and 2 dogs. Right now I am a little stressed out with everything that has to be done but I usually do it every year. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Hol said...

I hope you have a great time!

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Have a great time!
Happy Birthday Grandpa!

yerdoingitwrong said...

Have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Was it awesome?

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I hope you have a great time on your trip!

Traveling with kids is such fun.....NOT! :)