Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Something Stinks

Bryan lovingly refers to my blogging addiction as blogerrhea. My Saturday and Sunday mornings start with me jumping on the computer and getting caught up with all of my favorite blogs. This past Sunday this is what I hear from the couch as they watch cartoons......

Daddy: Uh oh, mommy's got her blogerrhea on.

Taylor: Ew mama you stink!


***************************************************************************************


Sunday night I was having a terrible time sleeping. This is really unusual for me because I am one of those people that when my head hits the pillow, I am sawin' logs. That night it just seemed everything was waking me up (kids, Bryan, puppy,etc) and then it was taking me hours to fall back asleep. At around 3:30 in the morning Bryan startles me awake with the question of whether or not we shut the garage door. Considering I did not open the damn thing I have no idea. After returning to bed grumbling about it having been open he turns his back to me and goes back to sleep. Again, I lay there waiting for my little eyes to close when on the brink of achieving my goal, my head jerks back from this god awful stench!!

Me: Dude, did you just fart??

Him: Giggling softly and pretending to be asleep

Me: Awww man that is bad, I'm gonna have to sleep on the damn couch.

Him: Honey I'm sorry, I was sleeping and it just kinda fell out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't know how many times I've begged Matthew not to move the covers.

Special K ~Toni said...

Blogerrhea? That's a new one! He will get over it. My hubs did- Do you have any idea how much money we are saving? I hardly leave to go shopping anymore!

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

blogerrhea. Love it!

Hol said...

Yeah, they "slip out" over here too... and I beg J not to fluff the covers, or play "covered wagon".

Blogerrhea. Bwaahaaha!

OhTheJoys said...

Mine "fall out" all day long!

hsiao-ann said...

Hi, just drop by and read your writings that I think you have the most interesting life than others. I like it. Write more...^^