Thursday, March 8, 2007

Band Aids

I purchased some new band aids last night for the kids. They had rainbows, pretty colors, heart shaped ones, etc. Claire was very excited when I showed them to her and immediately asked to wear one. I told her no, not unless you're bleeding. She then spent the next hour in the backyard trying to injure herself so she could wear a band aid. Crazy kid.

***************************************************************************************


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17506125/site/newsweek/?GT1=9145

This is for Jenny over at Mama Drama!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny's going to love that squid. As for the band-aids...my kids are wearing the spiderman ones now...my, um, teens.

Anonymous said...

ACK! ACK! ACK!

I'd type more but it's hard to reach my keyboard hiding under the couch.

Jennifer said...

Band-aids cure all ails!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.