Saturday, March 17, 2007

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY


Don't think I am weird, but I don't even know this dude. I found the picture on the web while searching for Irish pics and I thought, you cant get more Irish this this right??

Anyway, today the Girl Scouts will be pimping my daughter and their cookies out at the grocery store. If you have nothing better to do stop by and say hi! We're at the Kroger off of Hwy 6 and West Little York - oh and Min, there is a guitar store there too!! :)

Happy Paddy Day!!

3 comments:

Kevin Charnas said...

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hope that it's a grand one for you, Mommiebear.

Man, I miss Girl Scout cookies...I think here they sell wine.

yerdoingitwrong said...

Happy St. Patty's. In honor of your daughter I broke down and bought a package of Samoa's. It was the 'last chance' sale. Couldn't resist. I'm boycotting the stoopid scale until Momday anyway!!!!

And I think I want to live where Kevin lives.....

Hol said...

Amen to "yerdoingitwrong". If the Girl Scouts sell wine, I'm there!