Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Friday!

Yesterday I was catching up on all of my blogs at home and the kids were watching a Pokemon video. My children think farting is probably one of the funniest things in the world, so they are real quick to point it out. I have talked to you guys about this before. Well Bryan and I have decided that it is getting a little out of hand so we have started either ignoring the kids when they do pass gas or telling whichever one is making a "stink" about it that it is not funny. While sitting at the computer I hear this conversation....

Taylor Farts....

A few seconds go by...

Taylor: Claire, you smell me?

Claire takes a whiff...

Claire: Ewww Taylor you stink!!!

Taylor falls onto the ground rolling with laughter.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

But farting IS funny!

Oh, The Joys said...

My husband and I had the exact same conversation just last night!

yerdoingitwrong said...

hahahaha. I could see that happening in our house. But, sadly it would be b/t the adults not the kids!!!!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Okay, I want to agree with you on the thwarting the fart talk thing....BUT I can't help myself....passing gas is so stinking helarious! I don't exactly know why....and I wish I had a less infantile sense of humor, but I probably would have been dying laughing right along with the kids!

That's just how we roll at the Mayhem! :)

THanks for your kind words on my post! I appreciate it!

Ty said...

My kids think farting is totally funny. Mostly my son and he just loves to gross out his sisters.

Beccy said...

I think my hubby finds farting the funniest in our house!

min said...

Oh please join our carpool. The kids create so much gas, I only have to fill-up once a month!

The Davis' said...

Honestly, farting does make me laugh. Farts are funny... but the smell isn't. It's really bad when my husband finds it enjoyable to fart and play "covered wagon" - pulling the covers over my head in bed to make me smell it. I can't stand that! I guess I need to eat something noxious and try it on him. :)