Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Friday!

Yesterday I was catching up on all of my blogs at home and the kids were watching a Pokemon video. My children think farting is probably one of the funniest things in the world, so they are real quick to point it out. I have talked to you guys about this before. Well Bryan and I have decided that it is getting a little out of hand so we have started either ignoring the kids when they do pass gas or telling whichever one is making a "stink" about it that it is not funny. While sitting at the computer I hear this conversation....

Taylor Farts....

A few seconds go by...

Taylor: Claire, you smell me?

Claire takes a whiff...

Claire: Ewww Taylor you stink!!!

Taylor falls onto the ground rolling with laughter.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

But farting IS funny!

OhTheJoys said...

My husband and I had the exact same conversation just last night!

yerdoingitwrong said...

hahahaha. I could see that happening in our house. But, sadly it would be b/t the adults not the kids!!!!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Okay, I want to agree with you on the thwarting the fart talk thing....BUT I can't help myself....passing gas is so stinking helarious! I don't exactly know why....and I wish I had a less infantile sense of humor, but I probably would have been dying laughing right along with the kids!

That's just how we roll at the Mayhem! :)

THanks for your kind words on my post! I appreciate it!

Ty said...

My kids think farting is totally funny. Mostly my son and he just loves to gross out his sisters.

Beccy said...

I think my hubby finds farting the funniest in our house!

Anonymous said...

Oh please join our carpool. The kids create so much gas, I only have to fill-up once a month!

Hol said...

Honestly, farting does make me laugh. Farts are funny... but the smell isn't. It's really bad when my husband finds it enjoyable to fart and play "covered wagon" - pulling the covers over my head in bed to make me smell it. I can't stand that! I guess I need to eat something noxious and try it on him. :)