Saturday, March 10, 2007

Response

I am sure you all probably remember my post about Paul Michael. The most asked question of me was "did he respond?" Well, it finally came yesterday. Not quite sure if it was what I was looking for but eh, beggars cant be choosers.


HeyI got your message on here. I would be happy to meet yall sometime, but I dont know when it would be. I am in the Navy now and am no longer in Texas. Im not sure when I will be there to visit either. I saw Tommy at a cookoff last year when I was there, but you werent out there. He said you had been out the night before. Talk at you later.
Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that couldn't be less exciting.
I still think he's planning something.

mommiebear2 said...

Tell me about it Min, its got boring written all over it.