Friday, April 4, 2014

The Chronicles of Bryan & Drew Part 3

I decided to continue to see him.  He would sneak out at night and I would pick him up down the street from where he lived.  We would go back to where I lived and have sex all night long.  I would take him back to his neighborhood right before dawn.  It was scary, it was romantic, and every time he opened my car door to get in I would melt when I would see his face.

One day I am at home when the phone rings and I answer it.  The guy's voice on the other line I do not recognize.  He asks me if I remember him and I apologize, saying I do not.  He tells me it's Bryan.  We talk for a little bit and he asks if I am still dating Drew.  I told him I was and he asked me if I wanted to go with him to the Coca Cola Factory in Atlanta today as a friend and I accepted.

I had never been before and was really enjoying myself.  He kissed me and I kissed him back.  That was the start of the Nicole-Bryan-Drew triangle.  I was still living with Vashti and her Mom but they started having issues with me dating them both at the same time.  They would buy me things, especially Bryan and of course I was sleeping with them both.  As rudely as this sounds, they were jealous.  Both were over weight and neither had boyfriends or dates.  Of all people to complain to, my friend's mom called my Mom (the woman who juggled more boyfriends and had them taking care of her than anyone I know) and voiced her opinion about what I was doing.  I remember my Mom talking to me about it but I pretty much just shrugged it off.

I moved out and actually moved in with Bryan.  That was fun.  It was like playing house to me and I remember being ecstatic the one day we went grocery shopping together.  I remember he went out of town with family and I accidently killed his fish while he was gone.  I was scared he was going to be mad but luckily he wasn't.  I continued to see both of them.  Bryan was still working as a waiter and I was still at Winn Dixie for a little while longer.  Bryan was hardly ever home since he worked at night and then would get off and go be with his friends so really it was like having my own place. 

One night I had just gotten out of the shower when I hear the front door.  Bryan is walking in with a girl that he introduces to me as his ex girlfriend Ashley.  I had heard about Ashley before and loathed her.  I felt like she was my competition because she was Bryan's highschool sweetheart and they had been really really close.  I don't remember now if they had ran into each other or what but he said he was going to let her spend the night there.  I got pissed and left.  Shortly after that, I got my own apartment with Drew.  We moved his stuff out while his Dad was at work one day.  He worked nights at Dunkin Donuts while I worked as a cashier at a gas station.  We lived off of donuts and other junk food I would get from the gas station.  We slept in a twin bed together and were happy.  I was no longer seeing Bryan.  But then something happened.

No comments: