Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You Smell That?

Texts between Claire and I.

Claire:  Mom, are you going to stop by the gas station?

Me:  No.  Why?

Claire:  Wanted to see if you would pick me up something?

Me:  Claire I told you I have barely any money until payday.

Claire:  How much?

Me:  Just a few dollars.  (I have more but only a few dollars to spare on snacks or candy for her and her brother.)

Claire:  Oh, just keep that for yourself.

How nice - She is letting me keep my own money.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I do have to give her major props though because when I got home, Jo's kennel was outside drying.  When I asked her what had happened she said he had diarrheaed in his cage and peed but she cleaned everything up on her own.  I gave her a huge hug and thanked her.  See, not all bad.  ;)

No comments: