Friday, May 16, 2014

A Compilation of Why I Love You.

I know we were meant for each other.  You are my husband but also my best friend.  It is pretty crazy that we have known each other since I was 20 years old, even though we lost touch for quite some time there.  Here are just some of the reasons of why I not only love you, but am grateful that you are mine.

1.  You love me more.
2.  You do the majority of the household chores, the things I do not like doing.  The bathrooms, cleaning the tub, mopping, and the litter box.  I know there are guys out there that would never even think about doing those things.
3.  You always put the kids and I before yourself.  Always.
4.  You like to go out to dinner with the family even when we don't really have the money but it is just so fun.
5.  You love to spoil Claire and Taylor as much as I do.
6.  I love that you are an amazing chef.
7.  I love the curl that your hair always makes in the front, no matter how short you cut it.
8.  I love your eyes and your pretty smile.
9. I love how you always make sure that you tell me that you love me every day.
10.  I love that we have as many animals as we do because you let me keep them.
11.  I love how we practically never argue.
12.  I love that you are my best friend and we would rather spend time with eachother than anyone else in the world.
13.  I love that you like to do family stuff.  i.e. Seaworld, Galveston, Disney
14.  I love that you make everyone's plate before you make yours.
15.  I love how you take pride in the lawn and how the outside of the house looks.
16.  I love that we can have drinks today and just talk.
17. I love that you let me watch what I want on tv all the time.
18. I love that you want me to try new things, even if it doesn't always work out for me.
19. I love that you put up with my ocd ways.
20. I love that you still are attracted to me even though I am no size 5 anymore.
21. I love that you understand I needed help when my anxiety got the best of me.
22. I love the fact that even when we weren't together, you never got into anoter serious relationship because you were still in love with me.
22. I love the fact that you never had kids with anyone but me.
23. I love that when you came back into my life, you did everything possible to win my heart again.
24. I love that you succeeded.
25. I love when you call me by my name.
I could probably spend all day thinking of more and more this will do for now.  143

No comments: