Monday, May 5, 2014

Another Weekend, Another Monday =)

Happy Monday!! And how was your weekend?  Mine was good.  Nothing too exciting to report but I kinda like that.  Do you have Netflix?  I used to have Hulu Plus but then a friend of mine from work let me use his Netflix account to watch The Walking Dead and I noticed the choices that Netflix had compared to Hulu was much better.  So I canceled my account and got me my own Netflix.  I am all caught up on Walking Dead now and even got Bryan interested in that show.  We lived, talked, breathed Walkers for weeks.  I also got into Breaking Bad and am actually almost finished with the series.  That is another good one if you haven't seen it but I am pretty sure I was the last human on Earth that hadn't seen it.

News to me was that Netflix has it's own shows!  I watched Orange is the New Black and was super said when I went through the entire first season quickly only to find out the second season isn't out yet.  Total bummer.  Last weekend, I started looking for a new series to get into since I am almost done with B.B. and saw in my list of suggestions from Netflix, another Netflix original series called Hemlock Grove.  I clicked on it but the description didn't really tell me a whole lot so I googled it.  Basically it was a horror/thriller/drama and I thought hell yea, this is right up my alley!  And boy is it!!  I love it and would totally recommend if you like that kind of thing.  Let me know if you have any show or movie I should check out as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish I could have a garden.  I love fresh vegetables but the boys pee on everything in the backyard and I mean everything.  Bryan once left a broom out there leaning on the table from when he swept off the back porch and both of them made sure to piss all over it.  Boys!

I would plant cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, broccili, green bell peppers, and some jalepenos.  Come to think of it, I think you can grow jalepenos inside so I will have to look into that.  We used to have a tomatoe plant but the birds kept getting at them.  We tried all kinds of covers but to no avail.  Suggestions?  We have blackberries growing in our bushes in the front yard.  I love them!  I have neeb having Bryan water then in hopes they will get big and juicy.  Picking and eating those are a lot like eating Sourpatch Kids, you never know if it is going to sweet or sour.

Well I hope everyone has a fantastic day!  xxx/ooo

No comments: