Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sniff Sniff

I think I have shared with you guys in the past that Taylor used to have a terrible time with peeing and pooping himself.  He still pees himself occasionally but he is getting a lot better about stopping whatever he is doing and going to the restroom.  Getting it through his head that it was more important to use the toilet instead of continuing to play seems to be finally getting through the ole noggin.

When he was younger, he was the worst at trying to hold it instead of pooping in the toilet.  Again, see above for that reason.  He sucked at it though so he normally shit his underwear.  I can't count how many times we would be out somewhere or even at home and you would get a whiff of poo and have to check his britches becuase he always says it isn't him when you ask.

One time we were at Taco Bell when I caught the scent.  I leaned down and asked Taylor if he needed to go to the restroom.  He said no.  I asked him if he had had an accident and again he responded, no.  I said, are you sure and he turned around where his butt was facing me, dropped his pants & underwear, pulled his butt cheeks apart and loudly said  "Yes Mom you can check, it was just a fart!"

I prayed the Earth would open right then and there and just swallow me up.

No comments: