Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cock a Doodle Doo

I told you guys about Taylor's friend who has the chicken.  The chicken that lays nasty tasting bug eggs?  Yup, that's the one.

This family has their chicken on their voicemail for the house phone.  When you call, it rings and rings and then the chicken starts making cluckety chicken sounds.  Taylor and I always get a kick out of it when we call to see if his friend can play.

On Saturday when we were on our way to lunch, I told Taylor we would try his friend again and then I turned to Claire and said she would get to hear the chicken answer the phone now! (because my phone links up through my car and plays the other end on the speakers)

She turns to me and says "really?  What does the chicken say?"

Seriously?  What do you think the damn chicken is going to say, sorry we're not home right now?

I don't know where she gets it from.  *When I told Bryan the story, he said she gets it from me.*

No comments: